Skip to content
- Greatly reduces computer numerical control (CNC) & electrical discharge machining (EDM) costs.
- Selective laser sintering (SLS) cuts turnaround and expenses
- Precision-cut details and a smooth finish.
- Excellent mechanical properties.
- Creates metal patterns .
- Increases efficiency of 3D printing by allowing tools and prototypes to be manufactured throughout the entire engineering process.
- Works with multiple DMLS/DMLM materials that are readily available.
- Durable, tough, and built to last.
- Create tooling inserts with virtually no machining.